We are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in Mexico. As an Account Executive, you will be held accountable for the closing, success and renewal of any new or existing accounts. You will work closely with the Account Management and Customer Success teams to maintain the health of our client relationships. You will also be responsible for pitching, developing and closing any leads generated by our Sales Development Representatives.
Retargetly is the leading data platform in Latin America; an AdTech company that does business in eleven countries and has offices in five, satisfying data needs for consumers in the entire region. Our technology processes more than 110 billion events per month and transforms them into actionable audiences and insights that are the driving force for targeting, measurement, enrichment and decisions. We have clients in the entire region, with teams in Miami, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Santiago and Bogotá. Our products are used by thousands of marketing professionals of the largest and most important agencies, advertisers and publishers in the digital advertising ecosystem and our technology reaches hundreds of millions of users through the media and brand we closely work with. Most of our clients are the largest companies in LATAM and we assist them in achieving better results in their campaigns using technology, data and audiences.
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales, SaaS is a plus.
- Work with Account Managers on clients’ day to day operations and needs.
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success.
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, driven and results oriented.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills.
- English and/or Portuguese fluency is a plus.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process.
- Be the voice of the customer by raising relevant issues in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of your assigned accounts and territory.
- Building target lists of account and leads based on needs within specific territories.
- Close leads generated by SDR and Inbound Marketing teams.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling opportunities, and develop accounts.
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using our CRM.
What it’s like to work at Retargetly:
We have a transparent work culture, in which we appreciate proactivity and feedback. We enjoy testing and using new technologies, are open to any suggestions and give (and demand) freedom of action. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
Successful candidates will:
- Work hard and smart to achieve their goals
- Be excellent team players; always leaving egos behind, doing your part and motivating others to do theirs.
- Understand that long lasting impact is created by small victories everyday.
- Be the kind of person that always tells the truth and always does what they say.
- Value being autonomous in their role and being responsible for their own results.
- Be part of a leading team in an explosively growing industry with great international prospects.
- State insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Full remote.
- Welcome Pack
- 15 days holiday.
- Fridays: we work half day every 15 days.
- Last week of the year off.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying