We are looking for an Publisher Account Manager to join our Publishers team in Argentina. As an Account Manager, you will be tasked with maintaining the health of our current business relations and for the renewal of existing business with our portfolio of media Publishers across the given region. You will be responsible for coordinating with Customer Success and Ops teams in solving customer issues and questions.
Retargetly is the leading data platform in Latin America; an AdTech company that does business in eleven countries and has offices in five, satisfying data needs for consumers in the entire region. Our technology processes more than 110 billion events per month and transforms them into actionable audiences and insights that are the driving force for targeting, measurement, enrichment and decisions. We have clients in the entire region, with teams in Miami, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Santiago and Bogotá. Our products are used by thousands of marketing professionals of the largest and most important agencies, advertisers and publishers in the digital advertising ecosystem and our technology reaches hundreds of millions of users through the media and brand we closely work with. Most of our clients are the largest companies in LATAM and we assist them in achieving better results in their campaigns using technology, data and audiences.
- Demonstrated progressive successful account management experience managing hundreds of customers.
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- Proven experience in the digital industry, with client-facing roles (minimum 3 years).
- Understanding of the programmatic and social media environment, as well as technologies/platforms (DSP, SSP, -DMP, Adservers, Networks, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Experience using CRM software is a plus.
- Motivated, self-directed and results oriented.
- English and/or Portuguese fluency is a plus.
- Build and expand relationships and awareness of Retargetly within assigned publishers.
- Identify and document our publishers’ business goals, monetization strategies and target audiences and how Retargetly can fill that need.
- Increase adoption of Retargetly products through implementation of up-sell and cross-sell strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs for training and services where needed.
- Manage the renewal process and exceed renewal goals.
- Advocate for the overall health of a relationship by acting proactively to address issues and concerns.
- Engage with the internal Customer Success team and Ops teams to ensure customer questions are addressed in a timely manner.
What it’s like to work at Retargetly:
We have a transparent work culture, in which we appreciate proactivity and feedback. We enjoy testing and using new technologies, are open to any suggestions and give (and demand) freedom of action. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
Successful candidates will:
- Work hard and smart to achieve their goals
- Be excellent team players; always leaving egos behind, doing your part and motivating others to do theirs.
- Understand that long lasting impact is created by small victories everyday.
- Be the kind of person that always tells the truth and always does what they say.
- Value being autonomous in their role and being responsible for their own results.
- Be part of a leading team in an explosively growing industry with great international prospects.
- Holidays: 14 legal days
- Additional days off: last week of the year and 5 more extra days
- Friday afternoon off every 2 weeks
- Birthday day off
- Full Remote mode option
- Paid internet
- Welcome Pack
- Extra monthly fee for snacks or other expenses
- Gym bonus
- Courses and training activities
- Language training
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying